Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Beach

Dear Babies,

Today you went to the beach for the very first time.  It was the first time your little feet touched the sand, the first time you splashed in fresh water and the first time you sat basking in the sun.

There's a lot that I could tell you about today.  But instead, I'll just say this-it was magical for me to watch your little faces change from confusion to excitement.  I loved seeing you dip your chubby little hands into the water again and again.  I loved seeing your adorable little feet kicking and splashing and I super loved hearing your squeals of delight when you realized that splashing is fun, and not scary.

You are my little troopers.  Always up for an adventure, always willing to try something new.  Always with smiles and laughter.

I hope you grow to love the beach as much as I do. 


No comments: